We try our best to make sure Clarity is accessible to as many people as possible. We want as many people to have the full Clarity experience as possible.
- We only use ADA-compliant venues.
- There is live captioning during the event.
- The videos are published with captioning and the transcripts are published online as well.
- We work with our food and beverage vendors up front to accommodate as many (if not all) dietary need and restriction requests as possible.
- There is reserved seating for those who require it.
- Service animals are allowed. If you need aisle access for the animal, we can reserve that for you as well.
- For our online edition of the conference, we use platforms with accessibility tools for better access.
If there are additional ways we can provide a more inclusive event, please share! And as always, let us know what you need to have a full experience and we’ll do everything in our power to provide it.